Welcome to Bob Englund Consulting
Bob is not accepting new clients at this time.
Please contact him if you are looking for a referral.
Whether you have a brand new business to be set up, need an audit and cleanup of your existing bookkeeping, or have another need that requires an experienced, watchful eye, Bob Englund brings integrity and expertise to the task of putting your business financials on track.
Bob is a seasoned reliable bookkeeping pro who takes the frustration out of making the numbers right. Arrange an initial meeting with Bob now so you can save time and money by outsourcing your bookkeeping and business management needs to a competent, qualified professional.
Specialized services include, but are not limited to:
- New business set-up in QuickBooks® or Peachtree®.
- Extensive non-profit and Single Audit experience.
- Full charge bookkeeping: accounts payable, accounts receivable; reconciliation of bank accounts, credit cards and loan accounts; invoicing, sales tax returns, payments and audits.
- Payroll: checks, processing, quarterly tax filings for federal and state agencies and year end reporting, W-2’s and 1099’s.
- Interfaces with existing accountant.
- General business advisor.
- Audit and clean up of existing bookkeeping systems.
- One on one QuickBooks® and Peachtree® training that will work with your specific business model, not a generic class that spends hours teaching you things you may never use.
- Provides professional face to face support on-site.
Bob is committed to meeting your financial operations needs with integrity and care. His success is based on his proven ability to listen carefully to your needs, focus on priorities and approach each task with accuracy while building and sustaining supportive relationships.